EXPLORE BIKE RIDE MANALI ITINERARY
Day 1: Arrival at Manali
Morning meet on arrival with our representative and transfer to hotel. Today you will start motorbiking of your Ladakh bike trip. Afternoon you will be introduced to your motorcycles, the tricky bends and stretches on the road will help you for your entire tour. You will enjoy a short ride and have a guided motorbike tour of Manali. Dinner at the hotel. Overnight at the hotel.
Day 2: Manali-Rohtang Pass-Keylong – Jispa
The morning after breakfast starts riding a motorbike toward Jispa. Crossing over Rohtang Pass (3980 m) and crossing beautiful villages of Lahul Valley. Enjoy the beautiful ride in the bank of Chandra & Bhaga river. This is our first day of the Leh Ladakh bike trip from Manali. Today we will ride over Manali Leh road. On arrival check-in at camp/hotel. Overnight in camp/hotel.
Day 3: Jispa- Baralacha Pass- Sarchu
After breakfast start riding toward Sarchu. Today crossing Baralachala Pass (4800 m). Enroute visit 2 lakes Deepak & Suraj Tal and cross many water streams. Keep driving towards Sarchu which is the borderline between Kashmir and Himachal. On arrival check-in at camp. Overnight in camp.
Day 4: Sarchu- Leh
Morning start riding toward Leh. Crossing 22 Gata loops, 45 km Pang ground, second highest motorable pass in world Tanglang La at the height of 5300 meters. After crossing this pass, you will ride through well-maintained roads all the way to Leh. En-route, get to see the monasteries of Thiksey and Shey. These ancient monasteries are set on the top of a hill and are attractions of your tour. On arrival check-in at hotel/guest house. Overnight at the hotel.
Day 5: Leisure Time
On the 5th day, leave your beds early after breakfast day free for leisure, enjoy your evening visiting local Leh Market, Shanti Stupa or other nearby places. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 6: Leh- Khardungla pass- Nubra Valley
Ride tor Khardongla Pass. World’s highest motorable road at 18380 feet. This day is one of the most important days of our Ladakh motorbike trip. Khardong La is historically very important as it lies on the major Silk route from Leh Central Asia. About 10,000 horses and camels used to take the route annually. then ride to Nubra valley. Rest of the day free to visit places around your hotel. Overnight stay at hotel/camp.
Day 7: Nubra – Shyok -Pangong Lake
Early morning after breakfast ride to Pangong Lake. Today we will visit beautiful Pangong Lake and Three Idiots shooting points. Pangong Lake is an endorheic lake in the Himalayas, It is situated at a height of about 4,350 m (14,270 ft). It is 134 km (83 mi) long and extends from India to Tibet(China). 1/3rd part of the lake is in India and rest is in China. The lake is 5 km (3.1 mi) wide at its broadest point. Overnight at camp.
Day 8: Pangong – Changla Pass – Leh
Have your breakfast early in the morning and get ready to head towards Leh. Explore Leh the whole day. Shop at bazaars and visit the Shanti Stupa, the Buddhist white-dome huge structure which overlooks Changspa. Enjoy a great view of the Indus Valley and the Zanskar range. Enjoy the comfort of your hotel.
Day 9: Leh – Sarchu
The morning after breakfast start riding toward Sarchu. Enroute En-route, you will see Pang, a scenic spot, one of the most beautiful landscapes of Ladakh. In the evening reaches Sarchu and check-in at camp. Overnight at camp
Day 10: Sarchu – Jispa – Manali
Early morning after breakfast starts riding back toward Manali. begin your drive through the Sarchu plain and reach the Baralaccha plain till noon. Enjoy the beauty crossing through Lahaul ranges and reach Rohtang pass, this is the last ride of our Leh Ladakh bike trip. On arrival Check-in at Hotel.
Day 11: Departure Manali
This is the last day of the adventurous bike tour. We bid you adieu with fond memories of your adventure in Ladakh. evening depart Manali by Volvo bus to Delhi.
EXPLORE BIKE RIDE MANALI PACKAGE INCLUDES
- All hotel, guesthouse and camping charges in Himachal and Ladakh (Single/ Twin/ Double) room sharing basis as per above mention the cost.
- 500 CC Royal Enfields for riders.
- Tour leader and tour guide.
- Luggage racks and bungee cords for strapping on soft luggage.
- Backup pickup Tempo or Balero pickup and mechanic.
- First aid kit and oxygen cylinder & Helmets.
- Raincoat/ Gumboots Shoes High Ankle.
- All Hotels with breakfast & dinner during the stay.
- Inner line permit as per itinerary.
- Road tax, toll tax NGT tax.
EXPLORE BIKE RIDE MANALI PACKAGE EXCLUDES
- Tour leaders will collect a kitty to pay for all these expenses.
- Alcohol and other beverages.
- Without fuel biker: Petrol – all riders will be expected to pay their own fuel bills at petrol stations.
- Minimum INR 4500 & Maximum INR 5000 approximately.
- Gloves, jackets, boots, strap.
- Bus fare extra (Delhi – Manali Or Vice Versa)
- Bike riding jacket, Gloves, Boots, strap, warm clothes, thermal coat, sunscreen, goggles, dry fruits, sports shoes, knee pad & elbow pad, desired helmet (if you can bring) we are providing an only standard helmet.
- Security money for the bike (refundable)
- The above-mentioned rates are subject to change without prior notice.
- All Bike key will be collected by our team after the check-in hotel every day
- If you ride on leisure purpose it will be charge as per INR: 150 minimum for 2KM under
- The above hotel package rates are only an offer and not confirmation of your bookings, which are subject to availability once the Booking is confirmed by you and payment made for the same. However, if we are not able to get the packages of the original hotels, as Offered, shall provide equivalent alternate hotel packages.
- Kindly go through our above proposal and requesting you to send a line of confirmation to process the reservation.
- Any damage cost will be bear by the rider without any escalation further
Note:- In case the road is closed to Khardung La or Nubra to Pangong then transfers to Leh
- Khardung La-Nubra-Pangong-Leh circuit will be done on Traveler/SUV at no extra cost
- Our Tour Captain authorized the to change the program if any problem and situation on tour
- The required valid document, DL, ID proof
- Payment terms: 20% token amount. 80% prior to 10 Days tour start.
- Please clear the payment without delay and disturbing in services,
- The voucher will release after full payment received from the guest
- Travel insurance is recommended during the trip