Explore Chandigarh-Shimla -Manali
Explore Chandigarh-Shimla -Manali, the beauty of Himachal through our Shimla – Manali honeymoon package with a lot of fun and enjoyment. Shimla is equally beautiful in summer and winter. In summer, honeymooners can enjoy the pleasant weather and green hills. There are many colonial edifices to see within the city besides enjoying the nature’s beauty with the honeymoon in Shimla.
Commonly known as the “The End of The Habitable World” Kullu is one of the most favourite destinations for vacationers. The hill station has numerous attraction sites worth a call such as Jagannathi Devi Temple, Maha Devi Tirth Temple. Raghunath Temple, Shringi Rishi Temple- Banjar, Bijli Mahadev Temple and many more. The other attractions in Kullu are Devta Narsingh, Raison, Shoja, Kasol, Naggar, Manikaran to name a few.
Also known as the land of Gods, numerous festivals and fairs celebrated in Kullu. The major one being the festival of Dussehra. Celebrated with great pomp and show, the Dussehra festival marks the beginning of a grand festival that lasts for an entire week.
Every tourist to this land makes sure to mark his/her presence at this festival that is a feast for every spectator’s eye. The festival that starts out on ‘Vijay Dashmi‘ celebrated in the Dhalpur Maidan in the valley of Kullu. The legends associated with the festivals states that the local king, Jagat Singh placed an idol of Raghunath on his throne as a mark of penance.
Why you choose this package!
- Shimla is called -“Queen of Hill Stations”
- Mall Road, Jakhoo Hill, Chadwick Falls, Himachal State Museum, Summer Hill and Prospect Hill
- Chail, which is also famous for its brilliant architectural marvels
- Kullu Valley is often considered as the abode of God and is replete with pictorial locales
- Visiting Hadimba Devi Temple, Manu Temple, Tibetan Monastery and Vashisht Village